Overview: This report builder lets Administrators Prepare Skill Matrices and other Reports by dragging and dropping filters as needed.
- Click on My People
- Click on Reporting
- Click on Analytics
- Click on Skills & People report
- Here you can build your own reports from the pre-made reports available (see below):
- Saved reports are stored and kept in Our Reports for later reuse.
- They can also be Exported in these formats ( EXCEL | CSV | PDF )
The default view of the Report Builder is shown below:
First, let’s interpret a section of the data above using the Employee Assessments report:
- Under “Person” in the row area, we can see the name Aaron, James.
- Under “Category” we see the various categories under which Aaron, James’ skills are grouped. We immediately see that he has much IT-Testing experience as most skills is under those categories.
- Under “Skill” we see the various skills for which he has been scored, and we can see that these skills map to their categories on the left.
- In the column area, we can see the scores entered for each skill by the employee. You can also see the average of all scores in the “Grand Total” Column.