Overview: This article guides Administrators on how to prepare a Learning Activities report.
To open the Learning Activities report page:
- Click on Reporting in the administrator main menu
- Click on Analytics
- Click on Learning Activities
- You can drag & drop any column between the report header and columns area to show/hide the report column 
- You can drag & drop any column to the right side of the report header to group the report records by this column 
- You can filter the report records by clicking on the filter icon beside the column name and then select the column value from the filter drop-down list 
- When you finalize your report layout, you can save it by clicking on the [Save] button or you can export it to an Excel, CSV, PDF, or HTML file 
- This report displays all learning plans information for all employees, and you have full control of the report column, columns ordering, data grouping and filtration.