Overview: This article will guide Administrators on how to Add Skills by Skills Category using the Skills Library.
- Click on Admin in the main menu
- Click on Skills Setup
- Click on Skills Library
- Select the Professional Skills group 
- Professional Skills: represent skills which can be measured on scales.
- Professional Qualifications: represent item skills that people either have it or not. Can be answered true or false.
- Blue Collar Skills: represent skills which can also be measured on scales.
- Select the skill category 
A large set of categories is defined in the system, select one category from the drop-down list.
- Select the Skills you wish to add to your list 
- Select the required skills from the listed skills in the Skills Library table.
- Check the Select All option to mark all listed skills in the category as selected.
- Click load selected skills into my Skill List 
- Click on the Load Selected Skills into my Skill List button to load all the selected skills from the Skills Library table into your Skill List.
It may take a moment to finish loading data in case of a large selection is applied.
- Repeat the above steps for all skills categories you want to load into your Skill List.
The system has over 6,000 predefined skills and qualifications you can choose from.