Overview: This article guides Administrators on how to manage the Learning Plan Courses in addition to Scored Skills to create their recommended learning plans.
- Click on Admin
- Click on Learning Plan Setup
- Click on the LP Courses Tab
- You can use the search text box to find the LP Courses
To add a new LP Course to the list:
- Click on the Add LP Activity button.
- Fill the Learning Plan Activity form in the popup screen, then click on the Update button when finished.
- To Edit an LP activity, Click on the Edit button.
- To Delete an LP activity, Click on the Delete button.
To add a new skill to a learning plan:
- Expand the LP Activity first by Clicking on the Expand button
- Click on the Add Skill to Learning Plan button.
- Select the skill name from the Skills drop-down list.
- Select the required score level from the Scores drop-down list.
- Click on the Update button when finished.