Overview: Managers can Import/create training courses and specify a skill(s) that can be acquired when completing a course. The LPS comes up with recommended training unique to the needs of each employee using data from an Employee's Skills profile, Job role competency definition, Qualification, and etc., as long as the right training(s) are planned to ensure employees are properly trained.
The below diagram explains the Learning Plan Logical Cycle:
Learning Plan Logical Cycle Item descriptions:
- Identify Skill Gaps: You can identify the skills gaps through the base skills module or by using the competency module to compare gaps against skills assigned to a job role.
- Skills Gaps Compared to Course Catalog: Helps you to Identify the required courses in order to close the Skill Gaps.
- Recommended Learning's Created: Our system automatically creates recommended learning plans from your course catalog to close your employee's skill gaps.
- IDP-Learning Plan Created: You can create the learning plan for an employee based on the individual development plan.
- Employee Completes Assigned Learning's: Once the employee has finished a particular learning assignment, he will be able to update his skill levels, and then the learning cycle will begin again to continue the improvement process.