Overview: This article shows administrators how to set up Business Regions used to identify your Team/Employee location/branch.
- Click on Admin
- Click on People Setup
- Click on Lists
- Click on the Business Regions tab to manage the business regions list
Through this screen you can manage your business regions list easily:
- Click on the file type button CSV, Excel, or PDF at the top of the list to export the list in the format you want.
- Enter the business region label in the search text box to filter the list
- Click on New Business Region to create/define a new business region
- Click on the Edit button to edit/update the business region
- Click on the Delete button to delete a specific business region
- Click on Update (to save) or Cancel (to disregard changes)