Overview: This article shows the access rights/security level for each user type.
- The employee level offers a simple and easy-to-use interface. Employees can enter their own skills and Attributes and view their skill tracker chart.
- View and Track My Skills
- Add and Update My Certifications
- Search and Register for Training
- Maintain My Profile
- Upload Relevant Files
Find An Expert
- Users with Find An Expert security level are employees that can search for other employees. They can’t manage or update anybody else’s profile though.
- Search for Other Employees by Skills and Certifications
- Users with Dashboarding security level are employees that are assigned to keep track of what's going on with your Skills DB Pro instance in terms of Reporting by using our Dashboards.
- Managers gain access to reporting tools. It allows them to manage employees assigned to them and run analytics on those employees.
- Manage Employees
- Track Employee’s Skills, Certifications, and Training.
- Score Employee’s Skills for a Comparative Analysis
- View Skills Matrix of Employee’s
- Audit Employee’s Skills to Analyze Your Team’s Competency
- Search Employee’s finding someone with a Certain Skill Set
- Run a Skill Gap Analysis on My Employee’s
- View my Employee’s Signed Up for Training
- Search my Employees for Expiring Certifications
- Track Employee Goals for Career Development
- Executives have all the abilities of a Manager extended to all employees.
- Search All Employees
- Run Reports on All Employees
- Assign Employees to Managers
- Export Employee Data
- Administrators have complete control over your system. They can track and manage everybody in the system, assign roles to users, add jobs and training, and manage company-wide information.
- Setup Skills and Certifications
- Setup and Manage People
- Setup and Manage Jobs and Job Categories
- Create Learning Plans
- Manage Company Info