Overview: This article guides Administrators on how to Tie Skills to Job Roles.
- Click on Admin
- Click on Skills Setup
- Click on Goals & Competencies
You should now be on the Assign Skills to Job Roles tab
- Click on Expand Row or
- Click on the Arrow button left of Edit/Delete button on a Job Role
On the Right Section → Skills Tab
- Search for a Skill using any Term
- Set the Default Value e.g "Wants Training
- Put a Checkmark on the Skill you want to Add
- Click on Assign Skills to selected Job Roles on the left
Back to the Left section:
- You can Change the Desired Score
- You can also set the Priority for this Skill (importance to the Job Role)
- Click on Save Changes when finished.