Overview: This article serves as a guide for Administrators on how to Fulfill a Skills Request.
As an Administrator, you should see New Requests in your Administrator Dashboard.
- Just click on "New skills requests"
Optionally, you can navigate to:
- Click on All People (main menu)
- Click on Notifications
- Click on Skills Requests
- Click on Search to see if that Skill is already on the Skills List/Inventory or not.
If NOT, and request is for a New Skill Category:
- Click on Create New Categories & Edit/Delete or
- Click on Add new Category
- Enter the Category/Sub-Category name/label.
- Click on Update to Save New Category
If NOT and request is for a New Skill:
- Click on Add New Skill
- Enter the Category name
- Enter the Skill name
- Enter the Skill Description
- Click on Update to Save New Skill
Once you've successfully Created a New Skills Category / Skill
Back in the Initial Skills Request page:
- Click on Fulfill Request
- Change the Status and Date
- Change the Category (If request was for a category, choose the newly created category).
- Put in a Description and Notes if needed.
- Click on Update to save status update on the Skills or Skills Category request.